Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Theme & Metaphor: AAA

Theme: Support

Metaphor: My family is a AAA card. You may go long periods without needing it, but it is always there, ready and willing.

2 comments:

  1. I would say that your family is highly structural yet flexible at the same time. I think that your family gives you the space that you need, yet when you need them they are always there for you. Your family is extremely reliable and dependable, yet once again they understand your need for personal space and do not hold that against you. Having a good structure yet flexibility is very healthy in family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, I love your metaphor, very clever. I also think your family is structured and flexible. It's always a positive to know you have the people that mean the most to you there in times of need or for whatever reason. Being able to have the trust and dependability within a family is a characteristic worth admiring. It also continues to keep a healthy bond.

    ReplyDelete